One of our most versatile machines
For start-ups and smaller coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels and delicatessens with budget or space constraints, look no further than IB7.
Despite its appealing price point, this is an espresso machine packed with features often found only in more expensive models. These include LED mood lighting, electronic dosage, automatic boiler Fill and adjustable touch panel settings.
Beyond these great features, baristas and coffee shop owners alike love the IB7 for its size. It grants the barista space to create outstanding espresso and other drinks; whilst its small footprint means it fits neatly even where space is at a premium. For those looking for even more space savings, the compact two group model always fits the bill.
Price Beat Guarantee
Found this machine cheaper elsewhere? We'll beat any like for like quote, guaranteed.
Our Recommended Starter Machine
With an affordable price, fantastic build quality and a huge range of available customisations, the IB7 has become one of our most popular commercial systems.
High Capacity Water Boiler
Choose from either 6.5l boilers on one group models, 11l boilers on 2 group models and 18l on the 3 group, all of which are very large for this price bracket and provide excellent temperature consistency.
Trusted, Award Winning Manufacturer
Iberital were founded in Barcelona in 1975 by Blai Farré. Since then they have grown enormously - inspiring new technical innovations and changing the way the industry is thinking.
Great for businesses serving up to 100 drinks per day.
2 Group Compact
Great for businesses serving up to 200 drinks per day with limited space.
Great for businesses serving up to 250 drinks per day.
Great for businesses serving up to 400 drinks per day.
Free Delivery & Installation
Free Basic Barista Training
Free 12 Months Parts Warranty
Free Case of our Fairtrade Italian Espresso Coffee Beans (makes 840 drinks, worth £1848 if charged at £2.20 per cup!)
- Available colours: black, white, red, blue
- Available sizes: standard, Alto (tall cup)
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- 1 group models are tank filled and do not need a water line.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- 1 and 2 group models use a standard 13amp plug for easy installation.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
Made In Barcelona
It all started in 1975 in a garage in Barcelona, where Blai Farré used to enjoy doing his favourite hobbies: metalworking and parts machining. Find out how his passion and entrepreneurial vision led Iberital to manufacture robust, technologically sophisticated espresso machines that look great too.
Benefits of buying from us
What makes us great.
Whether you're new to coffee or a fully fledged expert, we can help!
- Super fresh coffee, roasted in weekly batches.
- Next Day Coffee Delivery as standard.
- All roasts are 100% Fairtrade certified.
- Personal account manager for all customers.
- Amazing machine pricing and support.
- Free coffee programme.
- Price Beat Guarantee
Lots of happy customers
Here's what they have to say!
Clumsy Goat has got it right. Value for money, quality and their roasting is second to none in the UK. The flavour and attention to the craft of coffee roasting should be shouted from the mountain tops. Taste, talent and love for the complex bean. Happy customers now.
Took a chance as a new customer. Coffee arrived very quickly and we have found it wonderful. Coffee like it should be, I would highly recommend to anyone considering a purchase. We have tried the espresso and the Brazilian beans and they are the best we have ever tried. Will be getting more.
Just wanted to say, your better than a lot of the others out there, even my most local machine and bean supplier, they wanted £481 upfront (installation & training) plus £19 per kilo of coffee! I’ll be sure to recommend you!
Ready to get started?
Call us on 01706 452 922 or click below :)
Save 10% on your first coffee order!
Enter your email below and we'll send you a discount code to get started :)