Serve Premium Coffee, every time
Introducing the Velocino by Fracino, the state of the art hybrid espresso machine which pairs the convenience of a bean to cup machine, with the simplicity of a traditional espresso machine. Manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel, brass and copper components, it is a reliable and simple to maintain espresso machine, built to last a life time.
This no nonsense new innovation has been specifically designed for sites with a high staff turnover, ensuring consistent, premium quality drinks each time, no matter how inexperienced the operator is. Combining the traditional E61 style chrome plated brass group with an automatic milk frother, advanced programming and an easy to understand control panel, the Velocino allows you to dispense all espresso based drinks straight into the cup at the press of a button.
Price Beat Guarantee
Found this machine cheaper elsewhere? We'll beat any like for like quote, guaranteed.
Great For High Staff Turnover Venues
With an affordable price, fantastic build quality and the ability to froth milk automatically, the hybrid Velocino is great for venues where consistant training isn't available.
High Capacity Water Boiler
Choose from a range of boiler sizes, which differ based on the number of group heads, all of which are very large for this price bracket and provide excellent temperature consistency.
Trusted, Award Winning Manufacturer
Fracino are the largest commercial coffee machine manufacturer in the UK and have been designing machines for over 50 years. Their strong attention to detail and quality has won them countless awards, including a lifetime achievement award for their founder, Frank Maxwell.
Great for businesses serving up to 150 drinks per day.
Great for businesses serving up to 300 drinks per day.
Free “Clumsy Goat Coffee Served Here” Outdoor Pavement Sign
Free Branding Options For Cafe Interior
Free Delivery & Installation
Free Basic Barista Training
Free 12 months Parts & Labour Warranty
Free Case of our Fairtrade Italian Espresso Coffee Beans (makes 840 drinks, worth £1848 if charged at £2.20 per cup!)
*Valid for all machine packages, machine only purchases may not qualify for everything listed due to the level of discount we offer.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Group clearance 120mm.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Automatic on/off timer means that the machine can be set to turn on and off at set times.
- Manual steam valve (on left) which can be used at the same time as the group.
AUTO CONTROL FEATURES
- Automatically dispenses Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte and Americano with the press of a single button - minimal staff training required.
- Water, coffee, milk volumes and timings can be programmed with optional delays to give the perfect consistency and appearance of drinks, with large and small options.
- Automatic heating cycle guarantees that the machine is only used when at the correct temperature and pressure – ensuring drinks are of the highest quality.
- Automatic cleaning cycles for group and milk frother.
- Automatic on/off feature to ensure the machine is only on during business hours to save energy.
- All drink and technical programmes require a security key to prevent unauthorised persons adjusting the settings.
- Service cycle counter, with an indicator to show when a service is due.
- Water filter counter to ensure that the water filter is replaced regularly.
- The drinks counter, which gives quantities on each individual drink and water usage.
- Milk frother cleaning instructions and an indicator warning light show when the milk frother requires cleaning. This helps to maintain good hygiene and best milk quality.
Made In Britain
Fracino transform British-sourced stainless steel and copper sheet, tube, rod and brass into their multi-award winning espresso coffee machines. They don’t simply assemble components sourced from suppliers around the world; they utilise the latest technology manufacturing systems and employ a team of highly skilled engineers, ensuring that around 90% of all components that make up a Fracino machine are fabricated, machined and assembled in the Facility, ensuring British craftsmanship and British materials combine to produce exceptional quality and reliability in a model range designed to offer its owners a very long service life.
Benefits of buying from us
What makes us great.
Whether you're new to coffee or a fully fledged expert, we can help!
- Super fresh coffee, roasted in weekly batches.
- Next Day Coffee Delivery as standard.
- All roasts are 100% Fairtrade certified.
- Personal account manager for all customers.
- Amazing machine pricing and support.
- Free coffee programme.
- Price Beat Guarantee
Lots of happy customers
Here's what they have to say!
Clumsy Goat has got it right. Value for money, quality and their roasting is second to none in the UK. The flavour and attention to the craft of coffee roasting should be shouted from the mountain tops. Taste, talent and love for the complex bean. Happy customers now.
Took a chance as a new customer. Coffee arrived very quickly and we have found it wonderful. Coffee like it should be, I would highly recommend to anyone considering a purchase. We have tried the espresso and the Brazilian beans and they are the best we have ever tried. Will be getting more.
Just wanted to say, your better than a lot of the others out there, even my most local machine and bean supplier, they wanted £481 upfront (installation & training) plus £19 per kilo of coffee! I’ll be sure to recommend you!
industry specific catering equipment and recipe design
In addition to being experts in coffee, we can also provide help and support for any catering equipment requirements you have. We are approved distributors for a number of manufacturers, including Lincat, Parry, Prodis, Roller Grill and more!
We can supply either bespoke packages or individual items depending on your requirements. We can also provide full training, recipe development and recipe proofing from our experienced chefs, nationwide.
A key benefit of our service is that we can install your coffee machine and kitchen equipment in one visit to minimise disruption to trading, we can also supply everything under one lease agreement (or upfront purchase invoice) to minimise administration costs. Centralised ordering also allows us to provide better pricing and after sales support.
You can make any type of espresso based drink with this machine! The could be Americanos, Cappuccinos or even Caffe Macchiatos!
Our engineers can install within 5-10 working days at a time that suits you. Delivery without installation can usually be made on the next working day.
You can use pre ground coffee with the machine, however ground coffee looses its flavour much much quicker than whole beans do, so we always recommend grinding the beans yourself for the best coffee experience. We have a wide range of grinders available so be sure to get in touch and our team will recommend the perfect one for your business.
The Velocino is manufactured by Fracino, who have used their experience in the commercial sector to design and build an affordable machine that incorporates lots of high end features. This makes the Velocino extremely powerful and reliable. The main feature of Velocino is the auto milk frothing system. This allows you to produce consistent drinks with little need for training, whilst still producing the "theatre" of a traditional machine.
We offer free delivery, installation and basic barista training with all of our machines :)
The lease option offers a great way to improve cashflow for your business. You can choose from terms ranging from 2-5 years with zero deposit. At the end of the agreement you have the option to purchase the machine from us for a very small fee, or to receive a new machine at a discounted rate :)
All machines come with a 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard. We also have a wide range of servicing plans and extended warranties available too!
We have packages available that include grinders, water filters, knock out drawers, barista kits and even cafe specific catering equipment! Be sure to contact your account manager for a personalised quotation.
Ready to get started?
Call us on 01706 452 922 or click below :)
Save 10% on your first coffee order!
Enter your email below and we'll send you a discount code to get started :)