- Rental packages start from as low as £19.19 per week for 2 group models with zero deposit! (Subject to credit approval.)
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Micro processor diagnostics provide statistics on the number of coffees produced through each group.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features.
- Number of drinks made from each button.
- Cumulative total of drinks made from each button.
- Litres of water used for each button.
- Low level water detection as protection for the element.
- The display can be set to show the name of the coffee bar or restaurant.
- There is a pre-infusion function to create the perfect espresso.
- Water consumption for replacement of water filter.
- Alarm signal for boiler refilling time-out.
- Flow meter alarm.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
Benefiting from Fracino's extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology.
The Romano is a seriously stylish machine, available with 2 and 3 coffee making groups, a hot water valve fitted with an anti-splash nozzle and steam tubes for frothing milk.
It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish.
Click here for full product brochure